Petrol Chainsaw combines imported components with state-of-the-art technology for advanced limbing, firewood cutting and tree cleaning. Perfect for for landowners and others who cut regularly. Compatible with 20” and 16” Chainsaw Bar.
SAFE TO USE
This petrol chainsaw is real easy start up, easy use and overall reliable, also safety with its safety valve throttle switch For safety or effiency, it’s equiped with assisted starting system and quick stopping control.
EASY TO OPERATE w/ LESS VIBRATION
The ergonomic design makes this chainsaw balanced, maneuverable, and comfortable to operate. Use Low kick back chain for smooth, fast cutting through wet and dry timber, Front and Back Anti-vibration Handles for comfortable operation.
Powerful 62cc Air Cooled 2 Stroke Engine – Fuel/Oil ratio: 25:1 with 2 stroke engine oil. CE / GS & EU-II Certification, 3 2 stroke engine oil Primer bulb for assisted starting.
1 YEAR WARRANTY
This product comes with Full Safety Gear FREE Toolkit Included. CALL US FOR ASSISTANCE! – BU-KO offers all who purchase live customer service support 7 days a week. We maintain a complete line of replacements parts as well as a full-service repair center and have dedicated a team of technicians that can troubleshoot any issues you may have over the phone.
- Fitted with a high performance, powerful 62cc 3.4HP 2 stroke petrol engine allowing you to handle all cutting tasks around the garden.
- Engine Specification:
- Powerful 62cc Air Cooled 2 Stroke Engine
- Blade Length: 20″
- Rated power: 3.4HP Fuel/Oil ratio: 25:1 with 2 stroke engine oil Primer bulb for assisted starting
- Starting method: Recoil pull-start with Assisted Starting System Automatic Chain Lubrication Side.
- Mounted Chain Tensioner Handle located throttle switch for safety.
- Fuel tank capacity: 550ml
- Carburetor Type – Diaphragm Safety Equipment & Accessories Included Blade Guard
- 20″ Bar & Chain Fuel Mixing Bottle Face Protection Carry Bag Toolkit
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED Before Using Equipment all bolts and screws are to be set and tightened by customer regularly, including mixing the right amount of 2 stroke oil with petrol 25.1 Mix Ratio.
- We test all chainsaws before dispatch so any small quantity fuel that is in tank was for debugging purposes only.